TERMS & CONDITIONS
When using the services of 3DH Photography, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms.
1) All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and are subject to change at any time.
2) Exclusive price agreements are none contractual and are subject to change after 6 months.
3) A booking fee of £100 is required for all photo-shoots, and must be paid to guarantee the booking and paid prior to the booking start date. The booking fee will be deducted from the final invoice and this will be shown on the original quotation (page one).
4) 3HD Photography shall request a deposit of 50% on all work that is over £1000.00 (inclusive of booking fee), this is payable before any work can commence.
5) If any booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to a confirmed appointment but re-booked then a charge of £50 will then be added. If the appointment is cancelled completely, the following charges will apply a) more than seven working days prior to the appointment, just the booking fee of £150, b) within seven working days of the appointment, 50% will be charged, and c) within 24 hours of the appointment, 100% will be charged. If we attend the property and the job is either not accessible or then totally cancelled, then a charge of 100% will be charged.
6). The 360 virtual tour, photographs and introductory video with be emailed to you within 48 hours of the shoot. If Floor plans have been requested, then these will arrive within 5 working days. They will be sent to you using our Google Drive account.
7). Invoices will be issued via email at the same time as the production of the photography and payment is requested on receipt. If payment is not received within 30 days, 3DH Photography has the right to charge interest of 5% on any late payments.
8) 3DH Photography photographers will always photograph a property to the best of their ability. If for some reason a property is not photographable then you will be liable for an additional charge should we be required to return to the property to reshoot.
9) 3DH Photography will archive the photography and any floor plans after one month after delivery. After this time retrieval and re-sending of any photography and/or floor plans will be charged at £50. These will be sent via Google Drive.
10) The 360 virtual tours will be available for three months free of charge or until they are instructed in writing for them to be removed. These will then be archived. The charge from month four will be £20 per month but can be cancelled at any point in writing from the client.
11) 3DH Photography strives to ensure the accuracy of our floor plans & lease plans, however, measurements are approximate, and our plans are for illustrative purposes only and should be viewed with this in mind. 3DH Photography will not be held liable for any incorrect measurements / calculations.
12). All hosted resources on our servers regarding the 360 virtual tour/s – will have a maximum of 1 year of support from the date of the work. If for any reason over after the standard 1-year period, the code becomes unsupported/outdated or the images/resources are ‘lost’ then 3DH Photography accepts no responsibility for this and additional costs will be incurred to rectify the issue.
13) All work is to be quoted individually as per the client’s requirements.
14) Aerial photography pending conditions such as weather, location and working with the Civil Aviation Authority guidelines will be charged at £70 per hour, with a minimum one-hour charge. Aerial videography will be charged at £100 per hour.
15) 3DH Photography shall exclusively own all copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to all visual material and resources produced by us.
16). Collection of Information. We collect the information you provide directly to us. This information may include name, email, phone number, postal address and other information you choose to provide.
The rights of Users - Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by 3DH Photography.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
For any further Information contact us on 07969 920 694 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org