TERMS & CONDITIONS
When using 3DH Photography services, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms.
1) All prices quoted are subject to change if incorrect information is received or altered on the day of the shoot.
2) Exclusive price agreements are none contractual and are subject to change after 1 month.
3) A booking fee of 50% is required for any shoot. Tentative reservation/s will be made but booking fees must be paid before the date/s of the shoot. Once payment has been received, the booking will be guaranteed. The booking fee will be invoiced separately and will be deducted from the final invoice.
4) If any booking is cancelled five working days before the shoot but re-booked then a charge of £100 will then be added (this does not apply to drone services as this depends on the weather). If the appointment is cancelled completely, the following charges will apply a) between seven and fourteen days prior to the appointment, just the booking fee, b) within seven days and 48 hours of the appointment, 75% will be charged, and c) within 48 hours of the appointment, 100% will be charged. If we attend the property and the job is cancelled because it’s either not ready or accessible, then a charge of 100% will be charged.
5 ) If on arrival the property is not ready to shoot and waiting is required, there will be an additional charge of £50 per hour added to the shoot.
6) The virtual tour, photography and any other material requested will be delivered within 5 working days of the shoot.
7) Invoices will be issued with a 30 day payment term. If payment is not received within 30 days, 3DH Photography reserves the right to charge interest of 8% above the Bank of England base rate, plus a compensation charge based on the following debt amounts : £0 to £999.99 = £40 / £1,000.00 to £9,999.99 - £70 / £10,000 or more £100. A debt recovery charge of £25 will also be incurred each time correspondence is sent out chasing late payments.
8) 3DH Photography will always photograph a property to the best of their ability. If for some reason a property is not photographable then you will be liable for an additional charge should we be required to return to the property at a later date pending availability.
9) 3DH Photography will archive the photography and any floor plans one month after delivery. After this time retrieval and re-sending of any photography and/or floor plans will be charged at £50.
10) The virtual tours are available 24/7, 365 days a year unless they are instructed in writing for them to be removed. The standard notice period is one calendar month, and these will then be deleted. The monthly hosting charge is £20 per month.
11) 3DH Photography strives to ensure the accuracy of our floor plans, however, measurements are approximate, and our plans are for illustrative purposes only and should be viewed with this in mind. 3DH Photography will not be held liable for any incorrect measurements / calculations.
12) All hosted resources on our servers regarding the virtual tours will have a maximum of 1 year of support from the date of the work. If for any reason after the standard 1-year period, the code becomes unsupported/outdated or the images/resources are ‘lost’ then 3DH Photography accepts no responsibility for this and additional costs will be incurred to rectify the issue.
13) All work is to be quoted individually as per the client’s requirements.
14) Aerial photography and video pending conditions such as weather, location and working closely with the Civil Aviation Authority guidelines will be charged at £75 per hour, with a minimum two-hour charge.
15) 3DH Photography shall exclusively own all copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to all visual material and resources produced by us.
16) Collection of Information. We collect the information you provide directly to us. This information may include name, email, phone number, postal address and other information you choose to provide.
The rights of Users - Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by 3DH Photography.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by 3DH, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, 3DH will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from 3DH.
For any further Information contact us on 07969 920 694 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org